Tuesday, March 17, 2009

magically cured...almost



I guess I am lucky on St. Patrick's Day (I'm not sure if I have any Irish blood) because today is the first day that I woke up without aches. I still have a cold, but I can handle that. Plus, someone has to take care of the last people sick in the house - both my husband and today, my two year old. We have all had it now and let's hope that round two doesn't exist. I made another spring wreath last week and I liked it better than the first one, so it went up in its place. It probably looks the exact same as the first, but I added some mini rick rack and a few more chicks. I am making a few more. They're a bit quirky, but they really do brighten up my front room because of the pretty spring colors.

3 comments:

dana said...

Hooray! And cute wreath.
(btw, my word verification is "parent". haah, yes, yes, you are very much a parent in this post....caring for everyone)

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Very cute wreath! It shouts springtime. Jackie

Anonymous said...

Wow, so happy I found your site today by way of Nannygoat. I'm only 3 posts in and I'm in love already. Plus, it looks as if we have tons in common. My name is Stacy and growing up everyone always called me Stacymae - wondering if you have a similar nickname? Can't wait to subscribe so I can get updated on all of your posts. Hope you don't mind if I link back to a few of your in my upcoming Spring crafts post.

See you around